The essential wedding package
This forms the basis of your wedding in Crete. It includes all the necessary documents and services to ensure your marriage is legal both in Greece and in your own country. Later we can add any personal preferences to enhance your special day and make sure it fulfills your expectations.
The Essential Package includes:
- a personal consultation with your wedding planner if you visit Crete beforehand
- booking the wedding ceremony location of your choice with the local authorities
- securing the chosen time and date for your wedding
- advising and assisting you with the required legal documentation
- liaising with the Greek registrar in the translation of all documents
- translating two birth certificates and two “no impediment” certificates.
- (extra charges apply for translating or certifying any other certificates)
- all fees associated with your wedding licence in Greece
- meeting with your wedding planner once you arrive in Elounda or Agios Nikolaos
- visiting your chosen venue for the ceremony
- presence of our wedding planner at your ceremony
- acting as your witnesses if required
- arranging the signing of your marriage certificate in the following days and registering your wedding
- translating your Greek wedding certificate into English
- obtaining the apostille in Greece (legalisation document) for your wedding certificate
Price: €700 if you marry at the lake-side of Agios Nikolaos
A deposit of €350 is required when the ceremony date, time and place are confirmed by us. The balance and all extras are paid in the resort.
Price: €1000 when you chose another venue in either Elounda or Agios Nikolaos.
A deposit of €650 is required when the ceremony date, time and place are confirmed by us. The balance and all extras are paid in the resort.
Our Additional Wedding Services
We offer a complete range of bridal services from which you choose those you would like depending on your ideal wedding and your budget. We believe that as each couple is unique so each wedding should be unique and we allow you to decide exactly how your wedding day looks.
Additional services your Wedding Planner is able to provide include:
- bridal hairstyling
- bridal make-up, manicure, pedicure and other beauty treatments
- fresh flowers including bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets, floral displays and buttonholes
- complete or partial decoration of ceremony venue and reception venue
- transportation to and from ceremony for bride, groom and guests – by taxi, chauffeur-driven limousine, boat, coach, minibus or chartered yacht
- professional photography
- professional videography
- professional musicians playing traditional Greek instruments to accompany bride and groom
- reception – helping you choose the perfect venue for your wedding reception which can include Greek meze, buffet or champagne and canapés.
- wedding favours (sugared almonds) and thank you gifts for guests
- wedding cakes
- selection of entertainment (musicians/Greek dancers/disco) for receptions
- boat trips
- help with flights and accommodation for you and your guests
- rental of exclusive private properties with pools in nearby area
- hen parties/stag nights
- organized excursions for groups before & after wedding
- car hire